Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ho, Ho, Ho

We're back from Oregon. We had a great time visiting with our family. All 10 of us kids were there, first time in a long time. It was really great. It was so fun to see everyone! Here are a few random pictures from our trip...


Landon LOVED sledding.


Dave didn't mind it too much either


This may be animal cruelty, but I dare you to take a kitty away from an otherwise screaming child. Now THAT is cruelty.


Ever since Ariana was in a car accident, she's always done this weird squatting thing, seriously, every time you turn around this is how she's standing/crouching, I had to catch it on camera.


There's something wrong when your child makes those boots look better than you do.

10 comments:

Mike and Jenny said...

Wow, can't believe all the kids were home, how fun! So glad you got to spend the holiday with family. Looks like you had a great time.

Karen Decker said...

Poor kitty! Is it cruel of me that I am still laughing at the kittens expression? Families are wonderful. Looks like you enjoyed the holidays.

Brewer's Ink said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Glad you got back okay.

Kat said...

That does look like fun, and Izak does look good in those boots

Heidi said...

I kept checking your blog for new posts, and figured you were out of town. I knew you wouldn't just forget about us!! Thanks for the comment. Looks like your "boys will be boys", too! Glad your holiday was nice. Jaron's siblings were all together too. It was nice. Take care.

Keep Your Sunny Side Up said...

Love those kids! They are too darn cute.

Amy said...

Hey guys! Wow, the kids are getting so big. What adorable pictures. I am glad I found your blog I have been wondering what you guys were up to.Happy New Year!

Nancy said...

I can only imagine how crazy your holidays were with all your family. Looks like it was fun though. I think Izak has great fashion sense! Hope your holidays were great.

Betsy Fowler said...

that cat picture is absolutely priceless.

Team Seguritan said...

Okay, so I just read all your past posts since October. Yes, that makes me a bad friend that I haven't read since then... but it's not just you, I was a bad friend to everyone., if that helps :) glad you had a good break. Look forward to seeing you soon, though we will not be at park day tomorrow.

KT