Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Random Reports

Landon has asked that we respect his privacy while he continues to try to embrace his new "look", so unfortunately, he won't allow me to post a picture (yet) of the new toothlessness in all its wonder. But here is a picture of Landon and I to show that we survived. And it was a "we" effort...


On another note, Dave has decided that he would like to lose a little weight. He's hoping that with this new change in eating habits, he too will soon be able to fit his behind into a bowl.


And the last randomomness for you tonight....if you too are having a hard time motivating your child to get his/her pajamas on you might try this trick..."better hurry or you might miss seeing Tatiana sing"....what?! Where did this child come from?! (Should I be concerned if my child just prayed for Tatiana?)
I guess we have Tatiana to thank for these awesome dancing moves.

9 comments:

Alison said...

At our house we say... "hurry, get your pajamas on and we'll see if Kate has posted any new pictures of the boys."

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are doing the same thing with your time "American Idol" :0) Thats so funny he prayed for her! she drives me nuts although tonight was bizzare! she was NORMAL ?? Is that possible!?

Nikki said...

so sad that I said to myself, "who on earth is Tatiana?"

Nancy said...

Oh no! I caught the last few minutes of Idol last night and I hope Izak isn't too distraught! Probably inconsolable. Poor kid. How are you going to get him in his PJs now? Reruns? He might not notice.

Brewer's Ink said...

Dave, does this mean that there will be no more trips to Burger King?

Our kids were motivated to get their jammies on, so they could watch Lawrence Welk! Whatever works!

Maren said...

Kate- We go to Rio Vista. Kids do not need a license, adults need an urban fishing license.

Anonymous said...

I had to bribe Tyler to get his jammie on by telling him I would let him stay up till the next commercial! worked like at charm! My mom used to always tell us we could stay up till the next commercial if we would play with her hair!

Heidi said...

It's so good to see pictures of the boys, and you. They are so big! Yea, weight loss, tell me about it. Jaxen left me with a little extra around the middle. I'm so excited that the nice weather is coming so we can go on walks! Good Luck!

Betsy Fowler said...

hee hee! I can't believe how big yoru kids are getting Kate!