Monday, February 2, 2009

Don't Say I Never Did Anything For You

Well, I've been thinking a lot about how blessed I am to have such great family and friends. Seriously, you guys are amazing. So, I decided it was time to show you my appreciation. So, in honor of all of my friends and family, I pulled some (a lot) of strings, and got Denny's to agree to give you a FREE grand slam breakfast tomorrow morning (Tuesday) from 6am-2pm. That's right guys, FREE, no purchase necessary. All you have to do is go in to any Denny's nationwide, and whisper the secret password Kate Is The Best into their left ear while pinching their right bum cheek. This one's on me guys!
Happy Eating!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

dad said he can hardly wait until morning to go down and get his free breakfast!!!! may be I should call the news boys and get them to be on hand!! thanks for always making me smile....Kate really is the best...I love you lots, mom

Alison said...

Phil has a client meeting tomorrow morning. I'm going to suggest they meet at Denny's. I hope his client will be tolerant of the pinching and whispering!! oh, I hope!

Toni said...

Oh my gosh. You are hilarious.

Anonymous said...

That will be a "Crack" up! You always crack me up! Thanks for the smile! I think abe is going to head on down for some of that Dennys goodness!

p.s. did you guys get to see all the superbowl? I hear those with Comcast didnt!! YIKES!

Janae said...

Oh Kate, you ARE the best! How thoughtful of you! But next time, could you do it on a day when I don’t have to teach six year olds while dreaming of pancakes…

Anonymous said...

wow you are the best friend ever!!!!

Betsy Fowler said...

Geez...Thanks kate. Not only did i get teh grandslam, but I got a free root beer and a phone number when i sqoze Carlos's bum. :)
You're the best!

Alison said...

i sent my parents... with instructions to pretend that they *knew* you...

they were turned away at the door

the line was far too long

they are so impressed that i have such a popular friend

Heidi said...

I pinched too many cheeks because of the long line, and close quarters. I found out you have to be inside the restaurant to get the breakfast. They don't deliver to police cars! So, I promise I'll be good next time, can you ask them to do it again?

Karen Decker said...

How can one person be so gosh dang clever? You always make me laugh. Way to be!

Running Mom said...

You know . . .we gave this a try but I wasn't willing to wait for an hour with my kids. Any chance you could arrange a make-up date? I didn't realize so many people knew about your "bestness".