Friday, August 6, 2010

C-Sections

Okay, all I have to say is I don't know why anyone would CHOOSE to have a c-section (other than for medical reasons, of course). I mean, considering how nauseous you get, to the point of having to lay down completely flat on your back during the operation... And then, after all is said and done, the fact that you have to be taken out of the operation room in a wheelchair.... it sounds awful to me. And if it's that hard on the (student) doctor, I can only imagine how hard it is for the patient.

What? What's that you say? How is Dave's OB/GYN rotation going? I promised him I would not divulge any embarrassing details on this blog, so you'll have to ask him personally. No, really, please ask him.

7 comments:

Alison said...

laughing OUT LOUD!!!!

can't wait to chat with Dave...

hey, what kind of gift is good for this situation? do we give him Operation: the game? a pillow for the wheel chair? oils to put under his nose? elbow pads?

Anonymous said...

Is Dave back from out of state now? I would love to ask him how thats going :0)
yeah and really whats with opting for a c-section!

Anonymous said...

That's my boy!! You can take the boy away from the Fullmer, but you can't take the Fullmer away from from the boy!! Sorry David, hope the rest of the rotation goes better! Mom

Karen Decker said...

YOU are hilarious!!! This is why I love checking in on your blog.

Nancy said...

Honestly who would ever choose a c-section? This picture is classic of Dave! Actually I think he looks a lot like Izak. Glad to hear that there is a least some comic relief to be had.

Liz Huntsman said...

LOL!!!!!!!!! Love it!!! I don't think I'll ever forget it!! I'll probably think about it while I'm in labor and it will make me laugh. So, thanks!!!!!!!!

mid said...

https://www.goriau.com/berita/baca/5-keuntungan-penggunaan-kartu-kredit.html