Friday, August 7, 2009

All I Want For Christmas Are...

...My two front teeth.
(Apparently Landon's infamous fall at the big BK not only damaged the tooth they extracted months ago, but also the one right next to it. Yesterday we noticed that his tooth was slightly green and by last night his mouth was swollen. It was pulled by 9am this morning.)


As you can see, Landon is still trying to adjust to his new look. If you could kindly give him a wink and a big thumbs up when you see him, it'll do wonders for his self-esteem.

7 comments:

Brewer's Ink said...

I've never heard of a green tooth before, just a green thumb. Poor guy! Definite winks and thumbs up coming his direction.

Nikki said...

no offense - but it looks to me as if that poor child is being forced to pose for that picture - and I don't mean the one where you shoved him in the cabinet...

lamack said...

Oh Poor kid! My cousins little girl knocked her front tooth out when she was like two, and she has been toothless there since! But call me weird . . . I think it's cute. Not that I am going to go knock Hayden and Drew's teeth out, but you can tell him I think he's totally adorable toothless!

Mike and Jenny said...

Funny! Poor guy...

Jody LaFlamme said...

poor kid I hope he feels better!

Anonymous said...

oh man....poor kid not only had to have his tooth pulled out but his lips yanked around for that picture!!! :0) ha ha It doesnt look like he was against taking that one at all!

We still love that toothless boy! Cheese Landon!

p.s. "I do not like Green Teeth and ham, sam I am!"

Green tooth = OUCH!

Luisa said...

I love the picture of him hiding in the cupboard. Oh, Landon. I can't wait to post my great 1 tooth picture of him. It's so awesome.