Saturday, July 25, 2009

And then I turned 30...

You know, I was starting to feel all sad that I was turning the big 3-0 and then I remembered just how many talents I have developed to their fullest capacities over these past 30 years and I became excited to see how many more talents I can develop in the next 30. So, in honor of turning 30, here are just a few of my many talents and accomplishments so far in life...


My ability to defend myself


My ability to blend in with those around me

My ability to be feminine

My ability to be graceful in parking lots

My ability to make my sisters happy. All. The. Time.

My ability to design/make the HOTTEST outfits ever

My ability to dress and look like a super model (far right)


My ability to look pretty WHILE exercising


My ability to look amazing in a swimsuit

My ability to make others look prettier than they already are


My ability to make any pants look good...


Bring on the 30's baby!

14 comments:

megwrites said...

You are hilarious! I love this post.

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday Kate! You are so over the top! I loved looking taking a blast through your past. I hope that you have (or had) a great time in NY.

Nancy said...

Ooops... subtract that superfluous looking.

Toni said...

You make 30 look fabulous!!!! And you are full of super duper talents! I'm lucky to be your friend!! I hope you'll help me fabulous when I turn 40 next year!

Nikki said...

I am so envious for all of these talents! Do you think there is still hope for me? I have a lot of work to do in order to catch up with you - you have had a very accomplished life!

Mike and Jenny said...

Happy Bday Kate!!! You're awesome!

Anonymous said...

thank you for letting me share your 30th with you. I have not had so much fun in years as I did with you and Luisa. The two of you are awesome and I am honored you were willing to let me tag along. I love you lots.........mom

Jody LaFlamme said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it was great!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! You have so many Talents its amazing!

Brewer's Ink said...

And that's just the beginning of the list . . .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATE!

Alison said...

oh man... thanks for the giggle. I'm thinking of so many silly, er, I mean serious talents that you failed to mention. Come on... you are selling yourself short!!!

I have your birthday present, but it shriveled up and turned a weird gray color. I'll have to work on replacing it.

Amy said...

That is so awesome. You are hilarious. Happy 30th birthday Kate!

Chelle and Aaron said...

Your ability to laugh at yourself and to post pictures that most of us tried to burn long ago. Happy Birthday! You made my morning.

Unknown said...

Wow, Kate. Thanks for the flashbacks. We were such amazing fashionistas. That green outfit was HOT.