Thursday, March 26, 2009

All About Me

So I was talking to a friend the other day and I asked how things were going with he and his wife. He said to me, "Well, she's been really stressed. So, she's been pretty intense lately." And I said, "Intense, huh? So that's what they're calling it now?" And then we both laughed. Knowing what he really meant. I kind of like this interchange of words. And with that in mind, I would like to tell you a little bit about myself...


I am cheap frugal.
I am fiesty spunky.
I am nerdy unique.
I am lazy laid back.

See how that works? Now, why don't you give it a try.

12 comments:

Alison said...

I love the new pictures. Very nice!!

I think it would have been very comical to have been walking the wrong way on the one way street. Just my fiesty, er, I mean spunky opinion.

Toni said...

You seriously crack me up.

Nikki said...

Can I just say that is the sweetest husband ever?
Let's see... my husband would be like, "Let me tell you about MY WIFE and her PMS!..."

Nancy said...

When I first read the title of your post, I was sure that it was going to be a pre-application for the next season of the Amazing Race. Which I guess it would still work. Sorry I missed Monday, I can't wait till next week.
ps. The pics are really cute, or maybe it's just the people in them.

Mike and Jenny said...

Love the pics. For the cream of coconut, it's not the same as coconut milk, you buy it in the alcohol section usually and it's a can of creamy thick coconuty deliciousness (I like to make pina coladas with it too). Coco Lopez is a popular brand.

Amy said...

How would it be if more people in the world could look at things this way. What a great concept! I think you and your friend are definitely onto something wonderful.

Luisa said...

Was that my husband?

megwrites said...

How would you ever be described as nerdy? I think nerdy like someone who's really into math or something (hmm...sounds familiar).

Betsy Fowler said...

LOL!

Hey - I like teh new Pics Kate. Did you cut your hair?

Jody LaFlamme said...

I love it!!!! great idea!

Keep Your Sunny Side Up said...

Kate, darling pictures! Do you live close to JS, I notice her name is on the pictures? Your boys are getting so big and you are looking younger and younger. How do you do it?

Nilda Noel said...

I love the pictures too. Great angle!