Friday, July 4, 2008

And the misery continues...

I've been thinking lately about the lame situation the Sargeant put us in, and decided that it would be important to document how much he has really messed up this time. And of course, everyone knows, there's no better documentation than pictures. So, here are a few pictures that show just how much we continue to suffer due to that dang Sargeant:


Izak and Landon being forced to play at the pool with their cousins Mara, Asher, & Eden


Child labor laws being broken-poor Izak had to help Papa drive the tractor for hours


Don't be fooled by the smiles in this one-anyone that knows my dad knows that just having to spend time with him is pure TORTURE


My Grandma & Grandpa Lloyd said if we didn't visit them, they'd take us out of their inheritance


Dave's Grandma & Grandpa Mellot shoved our favorite candy down our throats while we were there


Unfortunately, I did not have my camera available for these other incidents, but they were just as traumatizing as the other recorded events:
*Visited my long lost best friend (we were best friends from 6th grade through my senior year of high school)
*Visited Jenna and Kevin in Boise and had to eat a bunch of good food and play fun games
*Had no choice but to eat my mom's amazing cooking morning and night

That Sargeant picked the wrong people to mess with!

7 comments:

megwrites said...

That picture with Papa is pretty cute.
I can't believe the one of all the cousins--Landon and Eden look like such big kids, sitting up with the rest of the gang.
Wish we could be there.

Anonymous said...

Good to see a post I was beggining to get a bit miserable again! Good luck on your move down here! I hope it is a smooth one!

Love you!

Unknown said...

So what are your plans for the future? Where do you go from here and when? Man come back and help us put in our fence......aaaaaahhhh I am so sick of this stupid yard project.

Anonymous said...

Oh man ... life looks really tough right now. lOl! :)

Luisa said...

what about shopping and visiting your sister and having so much fun. Man. what do I have to do to be mentioned on here?

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday my friend. I hope all is well with you! Buy something for yourself only today. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. I miss you too!

Shannon said...

Hi Kate! This is Shannon, Whitni's aunt-I hope you remember. Didn't get a chance to say goodbye when you left. I hope everything is well. Love to keep in touch with this whole blog thing. It's new for me and I am working on it!!