Sunday, February 10, 2008

100 things about me...

Okay, my mind is totally blanking so I'm going to do the good 'ole "100 things about yourself" thing, hope it's not too boring for you all (I'll only do 10 things at a time to spare you a little)...
1. I love food
2. When I was young I was a COMPULSIVE food thief, and I mean compulsive (banned from three stores for it, put on probation twice for it)
3. My second probation officer is what inspired me to look into the field of criminal justice instead of accounting
4. At Ricks, while studying criminal justice, I took a social work class (to fulfill a general requirement) and decided in that very moment that social work was NOT for me
5. I am a social worker
6. When I was growing up, I felt sorry for anyone that had to serve an LDS mission
7. I served an LDS mission in Brazil
8. While serving a mission in Brazil, I had lice for the first 7 months-(I'm an expert at recognizing lice or eggs if you need any help!)
9. I met Dave in Brazil
10.We have two children and they are THE cutest children ever...see for yourselves...


Izak reading to Landon


Our cute 3-year-old Izak


Our happy little baby-Landon 5 months

8 comments:

Amanda Nemelka said...

Of course I remember you! Small world...didn't know you knew April. You have two kids now?? I love being a mom and wish more than anything I could stay home, but I am still working full time for Nebo. Are you still working? You said you're moving soon. New job? I hope things are going well.

P.s...you're not a stalker. Let me know how you are doing.

Luisa said...

Kate, your pictures are so cute! I love the one of Izak reading to Landon. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Keep 'em coming!

megwrites said...

I wouldn't even have recognized Landon! I haven't seen any pictures of him since we were there when he was a newborn. He and Izak look so cute together.
So that's where all my food disappeared to when we lived at wymount...

kate said...

i can't believe it's taken you this long to figure that out megan... now that was some good food...

Anonymous said...

oAre you serious Kate? How old were you! I can so not see you stealing things!

misa_kay said...

I LOVE YOU KATE! Those pictures are so cute. I can't believe how fast Landon is growing. It's only been two months since I've seen him and already he looks so much bigger! You are soo funny! I knew you loved your food, but I didn't know you "loved" your food! Ha ha ha! Congratulations on your plans of becoming future homeowners of America! I am so excited for you all! Give my love to all your babies (David included)!

misa_kay said...

I think I should have said say hello to all your babes. I didn't realize how it sounded until I posted it!

Unknown said...

I also forget how much you love your food. So do I though, that why we've always been such great friends! The Family photo's are adorable! Lucky you Kate, you have such a beautiful family(including yourself)! The picture of Izak reading to Landon is better then you described it! I love you!