Tuesday, December 14, 2010

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

Wow...can't believe it's been 3 months since I've posted on here! I've had so many things to post about, but life has been a bit crazy, and my mind is failing me at the moment...so, I'm posting a very random story today (because lets be honest, when am I not random?)...

Before I tell this story, let it be known that I do NOT condone the behavior that I am about share with you in any way. Especially if you are my children. Or the young women in my ward. Don't say I didn't warn you.

It was my senior year of high school and a friend and I had been hanging out one evening. It was nearing midnight, so we decided to head back to his house. We happen to have a few eggs in our car. Of the unboiled sort. (You know where this is going, right?) So, we decided to use them. On a passing vehicle. (Read: Bad idea. Don't try this at home. Or in your car.) So, as the next oncoming car approached, we threw an egg, hitting the car right in the middle of the windshield.

We looked in our rear-view mirror and saw the car flip around and start coming after us.
So, we decided to one-up it. We too flipped around and just as we were passing the car, we again threw an egg. And again hit the car right on the windshield.

Again we saw the car flip around and start pursuing us. And again we flipped our car around. Except we had no eggs left. We did, however, happen to have a carton of milk. So, we threw that at the car. And nailed it.

After that we decided we'd better book it to my friend's house so we wouldn't be late for curfew (Because we apparently were trying to make some good choices??). We pulled into the driveway right on time.

And then another car pulled in right behind us.

With eggs and milk all over it.

And his dad stepped out of the car.

9 comments:

Scott and Jillian said...

Lol! That is seriously awesome!

Betsy Fowler said...

Bwahahahah. This is the best story EVER!!! Kate, how is it you doubt my undying love for your guts when you have stories like this in your arsenal?

Rowboat said...

I can't believe Betsy just used the word arsenal in a comment. Let me know what it means after you look it up. Also, thanks for not including me as an accomplice in this story. We both know our family reads this blog, and while your rep was tarnished years (and I mean years) ago, mine is still crystal clear.

kate said...

ariana, i knew you'd appreciate keeping you anonymous...if i remember correctly, you were against the whole thing, hiding in the back seat...you always were much wiser than me...and yea, i have no clue what arsenal means.

Nikki said...

they should make a movie out of that it was so awesome

Anonymous said...

OH MY H! Thats so funny! Kate you are a REBEL at heart! Where were you when I was growing up! You would have fit right in :0) in like flin my friend! You do realize that apart from your stories on your blog you apear to be an angel! I knew you had a darker side :0) I LIKE IT!

Anonymous said...

ARSENAL is a Football team where I come from....ARSE...is a whole other story! (is that where you keep your stories kate in your Arse!?! :0)

Nilda Noel said...

That may be the funniest thing I've heard all year! That is awesome! So funny!

DontYouWishYouWereUS said...

That is really funny!!!